To Our Valued Customers and Vendors:
March 13, 2020
In light of the recent COVID-19 outbreak, and the travel restrictions put in place by President Trump, along with the steps taken by several prominent organizations, EPS is putting the following measures in place effective March 16, 2020:
- EPS will be restricting air travel by its Sales Engineers for the next 30-45 days;
- EPS Technical Service Specialists will be allowed to travel to customer locations that will require new machine installations and emergency support services; For non-emergency support services, EPS will address on a case-by-case basis;
- EPS customers who are scheduled for FAT dates, as well as those in the process of scheduling FAT dates, will be encouraged to proceed as normal;
- EPS will increase its flexibility regarding Working-at-Home – encouraging those that can, to do so;
- EPS will discourage non-essential vendor visits for the next 30-45 days;
To date, no EPS employee has been tested for COVID-19 and none of its employees have the appearance or symptoms of the illness. Further, there have been only two diagnosed cases of the illness in Vermont as of March 12, 2020.
EPS has adopted all of the advisory steps issued by the CDC with regard to personal hygiene to avoid contamination – hand-washing, coughing / sneezing into sleeves, no mass gatherings of employees, proper use of napkins and paper wrappers if passing food from one to another, etc. As a further precautionary measure, when test kits become available, all employees will be requested / encouraged to be tested.
Our supply stream is mainly intact, with limited source points in the COVID-19 hot spots. Supply orders were already in place when the virus was announced. Goods are now in ocean-transit from those orders.
EPS is committed to fulfilling all of its customer order requirements, and will do its best to minimize any delivery issues.
President – Engineered Printing Solutions