The XE-Robot is a multi-faceted robotic pad printing workstation adaptable to manufacturing and assembly applications as well as traditional product marketing and decorating.
- Four-axis SCARA (Selective Compliant Articulated Robot Arm)
- Programmed to select from six pads of different shapes and sizes and pick up a variety of inked images from six clichés, each with its own ink cup.
- Two-axis fixture assembly allows printing on five sides of the part, in multiple locations on each side.
- Can also be used for assembly and manufacturing applications
- Robot can be programmed to load and unload parts on the fixture between print cycles.
- Can perform drilling, screwing or assembling functions in addition to printing.
- The standard 150 x 300mm clichés can be customized to smaller or larger sizes and can be changed while the machine is running.
- The cliché support platform can be removed and replaced with an entirely different cell system of manufacturing or assembly.
- Can be reprogrammed for changes in product lines, as well as for manufacturing and assembly uses beyond product marking.
- Ideal for medium to small appliance components, electronics enclosures, equipment housings, medical devices or other manufactured parts that have several print locations on multiple sides