The KP16 Pad Printing Machine allows greater flexibility when printing on large format pieces such as appliance panels, hard hats, satellite dishes, etc.
- Equipped with a state of the art controller and a large touch pad LCD display with features such as variable time delay on the pad stroke for both ink pick up and ink deposit.
- Can be configured with 1 to 5 colors and is fitted with a 160mm sealed ink cup.
- The KP16 is an electro-pneumatic functioning pad printer that produces high quality printing, even on irregular surfaces.
- Many options are available including:
– Automatic pad cleaning
– Hot air on pads
– Pre-treatment: gas flaming or corona
– UV ink dryer
– Automatic pick-and-place for loading & unloading product
– Multiple conveyors, feeder options & more.