The KP07 Pad Printing Machine features a horizontal pad stroke adjustable between 45 and 90 degrees, plus the flexibility to accept multiple sizes of sealed cups and clichés.
- The KP07 is ideal for horizontal in-line printing of parts that need to stand vertically.
- Can also be modified to print from below onto the bottom of parts being conveyed over the printer.
- Two KP07s can be configured to print on opposite sides of bottle or other items simultaneously.
- The machine is equipped with a digital programmable microprocessor, capable of executing multiple operations and performing all the production functions.
- The KP07 is available as a one color to 4 colors.
- The new sealed cups make it possible to work for longer without adding color and solvent and, in particular, eliminate waste.
- The standard KP07 is built to accept a 60mm, 90mm, 130mm or 160mm sealed cups with minimal modifications.