The servo-driven KE07 and is designed for automated manufacturing environments.
- The KE07 is equipped with a high-speed brushless servo motor and can operate at a maximum speed of 2,000 cycles per hour.
- Standard configuration is one color – single pad, but can be modified for printing up to four colors or with four pads printing a single color.
- Horizontal pad stroke variable to 8 inches and adjustable between 45 to 90°.
- The KE07 is ideal for horizontal in-line printing of parts that need to stand vertically, and can also be modified to print from below onto the bottom of parts being conveyed over the printer.
- Two KE07s can also be configured to print on opposite sides of bottles or other items simultaneously.
- The standard KE07 is built to accept a 60mm, 90mm, 130mm or 160mm sealed cups with minimal modifications.