To help with clean-up, the SUPERWASH is ideal for cleaning clichés, plates and other accessories before and after printing.
- This unit is entirely constructed of stainless steel and it is fully pneumatic to ensure safety.
- The SUPERWASH unit is equipped with an active carbon filter with a suction device that operates before the tub is opened.
- Washing solvent is sprayed inside the washing machine by a high-pressure jets positioned above, below and sides into a rotating basket.
- The SUPERWASH also has a pneumatic timer, pressure regulator, an internal filter for the solvent and safety device on the door opening.
- A container for recycling and recovering waste solvents is available upon request.
- The process takes between 10 to 20 minutes of unattended operation time to clean and load the parts.