Pre-Treatment Conveyor Flamer
The pre-treatment conveyor flamer can be added to a standard single pass inkjet platform or purchased as a standalone system. Many substrates, including plastics require pre-treatment to provide a better bonding surface for ink adhesion.
This unit has the following features:
- Automatic product detection – this unit charts the product and will auto shut-off the flame when the operator/feeder stops feeding the conveyor, saving energy.
- Sensor detects if flame is ON or OFF as the product passes through the flaming unit.
- This modular system can be added to standard single pass inkjet platforms or purchased as a standalone system.
- Optional liquid cooled guidance rails for required applications.
- Adjustable conveyor speed for different materials and length of pre-treatment required.
- Small, compact footprint.
- OSHA compliant.
- Operates on natural gas or propane.
- Adjustment of flame power with a single control.
- Flow meters for air & gas provide precise control of process parameters.