Electrically operated and controlled by a servo motor, the linear conveyor is primarily used for multi-color applications and automation. Future automation considerations can add accessories such as loaders/unloaders, pre-and post-treatment stations.
- Designed to allow for multi-station printing on the same object in different locations or colors.
- Multiple stations from 18 up to 48 or more if required
- Center to center on 127mm, 159mm, 191mm, 280mm – or as required.
- Advance distance is programmed directly from the machine’s touch screen
- Pick and Place devices for automatic loading and unloading plus pre-treatment devices including flamers and corona can be added
This type of device is used on four to five color machines with or without independent pads.