The DP1000 is a combination radiant heat and air dryer that conveys pad printed parts through a chamber for post-treatment. The conveyor belt is 13″ wide and 40″ length with a 6″ clearance inside the chamber.
- Allows for immediate handling of parts after printing.
- The dryer conveys pad printed parts through a chamber for post-treatment.
- The temperature at the face of the heating element reaches 700° F and at belt level the temperature is approximately 300°F.
- The element has a height adjustable feature and can be lowered to increase the surface temperature of the printed part to more than 300°F.
- The unit comes equipped with adjustable heat shield at both ends of the drying chamber.
- The conveyor belt has a speed control dial to control the amount of time the printed items spends in the chamber.
* The DP1076 is available with a longer conveyor belt (overall length 76″) – call for pricing.