As the name implies, single pass inkjet printers lay down all colors in a single pass. This can be useful when integrating product-marking inline with manufacturing. Although single pass inkjet printers typically have a higher initial cost, their ability to store multiple designs, combined with CMYK technology, means that changeovers are nearly instantaneous, reducing downtime and decreasing material waste. When combined with pick-and-place automation and pre-treatment options, the possibilities are endless for high-volume industrial printers. Single pass inkjet printers also offer the possibility of printing variable data. Click on the videos below to see a few bespoke solutions EPS has created.
Singlepass Inkjet Printer Models
- Capable of printing 45,000 bottle caps per hour.
- High quality CMYK images using grayscale technology.
- Product height and width application dependent.
- 4-color integrated RIP available with variable image data.
- Drop-on-demand InstaCure UV ink allows printing multiple colors with zero down time.
- Fine lines and details at 14 inches per second / 360 dpi.
Want to know more about direct-to-object singlepass inkjet printing? Contact a Sales Engineer today.