Engineered Printing Solutions is pleased to announce the latest addition to its product offering, the MD9450. With corona pre-treatment and UV-LED cured inks, the MD9450 has the ability to mark up to 800 parts per hour in CMYK+W at a visual resolution of 720 x 720 dpi. Additionally, varnish heads are an option.
The MD9450 is ideal for printing photo-quality logos on bottles, cans, cups, lipstick tubes—anything cylindrical, whether taper-walled like the cups at left, or flat-walled cylindrical objects like water bottles.
- Corona Pre-Treatment
- Ink-curing via UV LED
- Visual Resolution: 720 x 720 dpi (greyscale printheads)
- Native Resolution: 360 x 360 dpi
- Registration: +/- 10µ color-to-color
- Five colors (CMYK + W) with varnish option
- Part Dimensions:
- Diameter: 19 mm to 120 mm
- Height: 40 mm to 240 mm
Proud Distributor of
Want to know more about the MD9450 cylindrical inkjet printer? Drop us a line!