Our automation solutions include bulk loading and unloading, optical and laser sensing and positioning, conveying, robotic pick-and-place, custom software applications (including digital image processing and remote diagnostics), plus a variety of pre- and post-treatment options including corona treating, flaming, UV curing and infrared conveyor ovens.
Some of our automation products include:
Grinding Wheel Printer
- Fully automatic printing system that loads and off-loads from one stack and after printing re-stacking
- Each station has a detection status
- This system is set-up to print up to four colors, but available to print a number of colors.
Excellent for decorating large items in multi-color and image areas such as large appliance panel and automobile parts. This machine eliminates the need for multiple printing operations and simplifies the decorating process.
- Fully automatic and computerized pad printing center
- Brushless servo-motors for control of the X-Y-Z axes
- Fourth axis can be added to control the rotation of the pad
- Simple software capable of self-learning the points in which the image is picked up and deposited
- Can be programmed to choose between 5 different style pads that are automatically selected
- This machine has six ceramic sealed cups: two with 160mm and four with 130mm
- Maximum part size that can be decorated is 36″ x 30″
- Programmable pad cleaning system available
Automated Bottle Cap Printer
A bowl-fed printing system for printing on bottle caps at a production rate of 6,000 parts per hour.
- Parts are fed from bowl feeder into a flame-treating station, then placed on cartridges stationed on a rotary turntable which carries the caps through the printer
- The parts go under a hot air dryer for post-treatment and travel to an off-load chute.
- Dual bowl feeder process 16 caps at a time
- Production rate of approximately 15,000 parts per hour
Linear Automated Block Printer
Prints two blocks at once, then flips the block over to print the opposite side.
- Equipped with automatic loading, pre-treating and automatic off-loading station
- System is controlled via mobile CPU with numeric touchpad
- Automatic loading device loads blocks into fixtures
- Pick-and-Place device off-loads parts to a conveyor line