EPS Is Hiring!
Due to strong sales growth, Engineered Printing Solutions is hiring in several departments. Please see job descriptions below for current openings.
CURRENT OPENINGS AT ENGINEERED PRINTING SOLUTIONS:
- Design custom industrial product marking machines – parts handling, conveyance systems, vision inspection, pre-treatment, and post-print cure systems;
- Design custom fixture devices per customer specifications;
- Review designs with customers and internal company personnel to obtain design acceptance;
- Coordinate procurement, machining (in-house / outsourced), assembly, and testing activities for the build-out of customer machines;
- Publish project schedules and update timelines and tasks as needed;
- Manage projects so as to achieve “On-Time and On-Budget” targets;
- Coordinate project communication between customer, management, and sales;
- Manage Engineering outsourcing requirements for competitive pricing, quality, and delivery
Technical Service Specialist – Inkjet
Responsibilities include technical assistance support for custom digital printing applications; fixture design and testing, contract sample printing; sample request printing; customer training on machine operations, print machine installation, and check-listing machines for shipment.
Technical Service Specialist – Pad Printing
Performs specialized mechanical duties related to the inspection, customization, maintenance and repair of pad printing equipment and machinery. Responsibilities include technical assistance / support for the following: Custom pad development; Custom pad mold production; Cliché testing; Custom fixture design testing; Customer training on machine operation; and check-listing machines for shipment.
Working at Engineered Printing Solutions connects you with a community. We work together as a team in a spotless modern facility that’s bathed in natural sunlight. Our environment is stimulating, friendly and upbeat.
And the area, well, it just doesn’t get any better than this!
Engineered Printing Solutions was founded in 1985 with the number one goal of perfection in Customer Service & Satisfaction. In the quest for that goal, establishing customer partnerships to create machines that satisfy 100% became paramount. Engineered Printing Solutions’s performance toward their 100% Customer Service and Satisfaction goal has enabled dramatic growth for the company.
Apply online by completing the form and attaching your resume below: